ELITE USB ANT+ DONGLE FOR SMART TRAINERS
Dongle USB Ant+ key (ANTUSB-m) for Smart Trainers including Drivo II, Drivo, Direto, Rampa, Arion Digital Smart B+ and Qubo Digital Smart B+ and many other brands to connect to applications such as Zwift
This Ant+ Dongle is needed when you want to run your Elite smart trainer through Ant+ devices, this is not needed when you run your trainer through bluetooth.
Also used to transfer workout or training data seamlessly between devices – simply plug the stick into your computer’s USB port, and it will automatically receive your activity data when your compatible fitness device is within range.
Compatible with Zwift, works with Garmin, Wahoo and many other devices and applications
SETUP AND OPERATION
The process of setting up your ANT+ training or racing platform will vary according to the software you choose. Many platforms will share the same basic steps:
- Install your chosen training software or virtual racing platform such as Zwift
- Connect the ANT+ USB dongle to you computer.
- Enter the setup or configuration menu within the software.
- Activate your ANT+ sensors. Ensure the sensors are active, an LED may illuminate on some sensor models. Ensure the battery in the sensor is charged.
- Using the ANT+ dongle, The software will detect active sensors and display them.
- The software may require you to specify the type of sensor.