Look Pedals Keo Blade 08nm (+12nm spring set)
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Keo Blade is the pedal that offers Blade technology with a composite material. With the new Keo Blade LOOK presents the technology of a pedal with composite blade. With that new material, the sensations of engaging and disengaging are located at an intermediary level between a spring pedal and a pedal with a carbon blade. The use of composite also proposes blades with a greater rigidity scope benefiting from the Blade technology and usable by all the users. The support surface has also been optimised and provides excellent pedalling stability.
A BLADE IN COMPOSITE MATERIAL
The Keo Blade is a composite material injected with glass fibres for smoother engaging than the Keo 2 Max but less radical than a Keo Blade 2. Two versions of the blades are proposed for 2 different tension levels: version 8nm and version 12nm.
A VERY LARGE SUPPORT SURFACE
With a support surface in stainless steel of 400 mm2, the Keo Blade ensures excellent stability and high efficiency pedalling. That efficiency is also provided by the permanent cleat stops: the shape of the stops at the back of the pedal was designed to fit the shape at the back of the Keo cleats.
- Composite body
- Composite blade for fast and pleasant release
- Chromoly + axle
- Great width and support surface (60mm / 400mm.)
- New stack height : 14mm = very good power transfer
- Permanent contact cleat stops = better stability
- Available in 2 tension levels : 8 (silver) / 12 (yellow)
- 120g per pedal (308 g per pair + cleats)