Oakley Kato X
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Kato X Sunglasses combine Oakley’s years of research and development in market leading fit, form and function to create a new form of eyewear that delivers a radical fit that conforms to the contours of your face. This advanced fit places the lens closer to your face, optimising coverage and creating a wider field of vision, while delivering a shield of protection against impacts.
The innovative adjustable rake specifically tilts the lens to create the correct bridge and cheek contact to allow the sunglasses to properly and comfortably adapt to a more diverse range of face shapes. Additionally, the Kato X Sunglasses come with three Unobtainium® nosepads which are provided in different thickness depths – allowing you to find the perfect fit for your face.
The large lens also features Oakley’s Prizm™ technology which boosts colour and contrast so that you can see in more detail.
- Has a progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible
- Provides optimised coverage, wider field of view
- Improved frame retention
- Impact protection
- Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame
- An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contract to properly and comfortable adapt to move faces
- Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thickness and depth to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip
- Prizm™ lens technology enhances colour and contrast, allowing you to see in more detail