SHIMANO GRX 1X DROP-STOP B CHAINRING - 110 x 4 BCD
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The ultimate 1x chainrings for your GRX crankset. They feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance. The newly updated tooth profile works with SRAM Flattop chains in addition to other 9, 10, 11, and 12-spd chains (except Shimano HG+ 12-speed chain).
- Drop-Stop technology: On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Shimano GRX cranksets including RX600 and RX810
- Drop-Stop B tooth profile is compatible with SRAM Flattop chain
- Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo, SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-type) Flattop chains
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.