SHIMANO GRX 1X OVAL DROP-STOP B CHAINRING - 110 x 4 BCD
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The ultimate 1x chainrings for your GRX crankset. They feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance. The newly updated tooth profile works with SRAM Flattop chains in addition to other 9, 10, 11, and 12-spd chains (except Shimano HG+ 12-speed chain).
- Drop-Stop technology: On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Shimano GRX cranksets including RX600 and RX810
- Drop-Stop B tooth profile is compatible with SRAM Flattop chain
- Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo, SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-type) Flattop chains
More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth’s PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112°) than competitors’ versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the power and traction benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
It’s like having two chainrings in one! With PowerTrac Elliptical rings, the larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke, or “Power Zone” – between 1-5 and 7-11 on a clock face – to take advantage of your body’s natural biomechanical power. For example, during this section a PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 36t round ring. Similarly, in the “Recovery Zone” (11-1 and 5-7) the smaller section on the PTE ring engages, maximizing efficiency in the weakest part of the pedal stroke; here the PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 32t round ring.
Additionally, the above provides a smoother, more efficient pedal rotation, which means better traction. Steadier torque on the rear wheel means less spinning out in the “Power Zone,” while pedaling is easier during the “Recovery Zone,” so you maintain momentum.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.