SHIMANO ROAD 1X DROP-STOP B CHAINRING - 110 x 4 BCD
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Wolf Tooth was first to market with cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop® technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX / road / gravel drivetrain, whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
- Fits 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt Shimano cranks.
- Drop-Stop technology: On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Fits Shimano 110 BCD asymmetric 4-bolt cranks
- All sizes are compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, RS510, Tiagra 4700 or 4703, Sora R3000 or R3030, and Claris R2000 or R2030 cranks.
- 38-50t are compatible with 105 R7000, Ultegra R8000, and Dura-Ace R9100. The 36t chainring is NOT compatible with these cranks.
- NOT compatible with Dura-Ace R9200 and Ultegra R8100
- Size 42t and larger will work with the Dura Ace 9100 power meter
- Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts, which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Chainline 47.5mm
- Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo, SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-type) Flattop chains
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.