SRAM DM DROP-STOP B CHAINRING - BOOST
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranksets replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. They are available in 3 different offsets: standard 6mm offset, Boost 3mm offset, and BB30 short spindle/Superboost 0mm offset. This chainring has a 3mm offset to suit Boost drivelines.
These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets, including DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle.
CHOOSE YOUR OFFSET
- Standard Road/CX/Gravel: 6mm offset for cyclocross and road crank applications with 47mm chainline
- Standard MTB: 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks for 49mm chainline
- Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline
- BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks for 49mm chainline
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. Drop-Stop B is compatible with all chains except Shimano HG+ and Campagnolo 13-speed chains.
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- We recommend using a T25 L-Wrench or similar for removal and installation of the bolts. An L-wrench works best, since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Use the same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth ring or we carry replacement bolts
- For a longer lasting and more durable option, check out the CAMO System that offers stainless steel chainrings.
Weights: 26t • 52g | 28t • 59g | 30t • 65g | 32t • 70g | 34t • 75g | 36t • 81g | 38t • 90g | 40t • 106g | 42t • 111g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.