Shimano Ultegra CL800 Centrelock Rotor
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Shimano has developed the RT-CL800 Center Lock brake rotor especially for the Ultegra BR-R8170 road bike disc brake. It is also very suitable for the GRX Gravel brakes. Apart from that, it is also compatible with numerous brake calipers from the MTB sector.
The brake rotor features a sandwich construction with an aluminium layer between two stainless steel layers. Thanks to Ice Technologies FREEZA, it provides excellent heat dissipation, even on steep, long descents. In addition, the design has been optimised to keep noise and weight to a minimum.
SHIMANO’s ICE TECHNOLOGIES has realized the ultimate rotor, incorporating aluminum fins for enhanced heat control. With an increased surface area for heat dispersion, the rotor achieves a 50°C reduction in heat. This in turn generates a 20% increase in braking force durability and a 20% longer pad life.
- FREEZA Ice Technology and sandwich construction for even faster heat dissipation
- First-class reliable braking performance on long, steep descents
- Specially designed for low noise and low weight
- Lockring made of anodised aluminium (internal toothing)
- Painted spider, polished rotor
- For brake pads with narrow pad shape
- Lockring with internal teeth: compatible with 9/10 mm quick release and 12 mm thru-axle
- For 15 mm and 20 mm thru-axles, use the SM-HB20 lockring instead