STAN'S RACE TYRE SEALANT - QUART (946ML)
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
NEW REVISED FORMULA FOR 2021
We never stop testing our products, looking for ways to refine and improve performance. Since its public release in 2016, our Race Sealant has consistently outperformed the competition in head-to-head comparisons conducted by the press and saved countless races and rides around the world. As happy as we are with its performance overall, we recently discovered a way to allow our Race Sealant to avoid clumping and balling up under even the most extreme conditions, and we've begun making this change to all Race Sealant formula going forward.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE RIDER?
Better overall performance is the bottom line, but this change further separates Race Sealant from our more versatile standard sealant in a few key ways:
- Even more powerful crystals - The new formula is so thick that you can hear the particles just by shaking the bottle. That means even more flat-stopping performance.
- Just shake and pour - While the new formula is still too thick to inject through valve stems, you no longer need to completely invert the bottle when pouring it, because the newest crystals are capable of floating. Just shake and pour.
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions
We've developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of our standard sealing crystals plus our special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance.
What is Race sealant?
- Race sealant is very similar to our standard sealant, but designed for racing applications. The sealant contains both a greater amount as well as larger particles of our proprietary crystals. This increase allows for the sealant to seal larger punctures and keep you racing.
Can I mix Race sealant with your standard sealant?
- Yes, our two sealant formulas can be mixed.
Can I inject Race Sealant through the valve?
- Race sealant also cannot be injected through the valve; you must break the bead and pour the sealant directly into the tire.