Wahoo Element Roam 2.0 GPS Bike Computer
- Free shipping on all orders over $100!
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
ETA 24th November, will ship soon as arrives
The NEW Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM GPS bike computer is built for the ride.
It includes Dual-Band GPS & updated smart navigation features to allow for on-device navigation including "Back on Track" re-routing which will get you to your destination even if you veer off course.
When combined with the crystal clear 2.7" Gorilla Glass display, it makes seeing your routes and data easier, so you can go back to focusing on your ride. The ELEMNT ROAM also includes an ambient light sensor, so the screen backlight and LED lights will automatically adjust based on lighting conditions both indoors and outdoors. With a longer battery life, you can explore for up to 17 hours before you need to recharge.
- Route Sharing - easily share your planned route to friends or nearby riders through the ELEMNT Companion App.
- 64 Color Screen with Updated UI
- Dual Band GPS w/32 GB of Memory for Maps
- USB-C Charging
- SUMMIT Segments - see a list of climbs on ELEMNT (both completed and upcoming) with colour sections matching the elevation profiles and banners on ELEMNT when approaching a climb/on climb.
- SYSTM Outdoor Structured Workouts - Get your SYSTM workouts, outside. Push the workouts to your head unit and hit the road for the daily training.
- Supersapiens Support- Pairs with the Supersapiens Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) for endurance athletes to blood glucose level and trend in real time on the ELEMNT display
- Public Route Sharing - ELEMNT Public Route Sharing will allow a user to mark any route in the ELEMNT app as 'public' for a specified period of time. Once that route is shared, it will be shown as available to any other ELEMNT user within 2km and can be loaded to the recipients ELEMNT.
- SUMMIT Climbing - The Summit climbing feature adds colour-coded gradients to the grade data field and elevation chart on the climbing page when riding a 3rd party route or Strava segment.